One of the biggest challenges in health care today is how to design a system that meaningfully engages patients and clinicians for better health.
- Measuring What Matters and Capturing the Patient Voice
- Technology to Empower Patients
- Hardwiring Patient Engagement
- Social Networks to Incent Better Health
- Driving and Sustaining Behavior Change
- Consumer Engagement — What Health Care Can Learn from Other Industries
- The Right (and Wrong) Incentives to Engage Patients
- Patient Engagement Technology
- The Role of Non-Physician Care Team Members to Drive Engagement
Find innovative solutions to complex challenges in health care leadership and management.
- Health Care Under Trump — What’s Now, What’s Next
- Physicians Leading | Leading Physicians
- Physician Burnout — and Resilience
- Physicians, Executives, and the Power of Alignment
- High-Performing Organizations
- Provider Engagement — New Strategies and Tactics
- Create Culture — Create Success
Redesigning care around value has begun. Explore pilots and projects that are leading toward practical and effective changes in care delivery.
- Relentless Reinvention
- Expanding the Boundaries of Care Delivery: Integrating Mental, Social, and Physical Health
- The Power of Design to Transform Care
- Innovating Care for an Aging Population
- Data, Analytics, and Outcomes
- If Not ACOs . . . Restructuring for Real Care Redesign
- The Right Clinical Measures and Metrics
New relationships, risks, and business structures are redefining the marketplace. Learn what’s working, and what isn’t, in the race toward value.
- Navigating Payment Reform for Providers, Payers, and Pharma
- New Risk, New Business Models
- Payer-Provider Antagonism and Integration
- Transparency — Demand Versus Reality
- A Real-Business Model from Value-Based Care
- Retail Health/Urgent Care — Friend or Foe?