Have an Article Idea for NEJM Catalyst?
NEJM Catalyst welcomes submissions for original, instructive content that demonstrates innovative ideas and solutions for improving health care. If you have an article idea that you think would be a good fit, we’d like to hear it.
Call for Submissions:
NEJM Catalyst is looking for submissions on the following topics:
- Measuring What Matters and Capturing the Patient Voice
- Health Care Under Trump — What’s Now, What’s Next
- Navigating Payment Reform
- Social Networks to Incent Better Health
- Physician Burnout and Resilience
- Consequences of Competition and Consolidation
- Mental Health Integration into Care Delivery
- Driving and Sustaining Behavior Change
- Physician-Executive Alignment
- Payer-Provider Antagonism and Integration
- Care Models to Improve Social Determinants of Health
We publish several content formats:
Expert Articles. An essay offering expertise and insight on the chosen topic based on your experience, knowledge, observation, or research. Examples.
Case Studies. A detailed account of how an organization tackled a challenge, including the process, the result, and how the findings can benefit others. Case studies follow a specific format that will be delivered upon assignment. Examples.
Blog Posts. A voice-driven post focusing on one central thought or concept, e.g., an observation on something going on in health care, a personal experience that translates into a larger message, an interesting approach you’d like to share. Example.
My Favorite Slide. Your own slide, or a colleague’s, that gives a snapshot of an issue in health care delivery. Slide submissions should be accompanied by a short descriptive paragraph as well as source information. Example.