One of the biggest challenges in health care today is how to design a system that meaningfully engages patients and clinicians for better health.
- Hardwiring Patient Engagement
- Technology to Empower Patients
- Measuring What Matters and Capturing the Patient Voice
- Social Networks to Incent Better Health
- Driving and Sustaining Behavior Change
- Patient Engagement
Find innovative solutions to complex challenges in health care leadership and management.
- Physicians Leading | Leading Physicians
- Health Care Under Trump — What’s Now, What’s Next
- Physician Burnout — and Resilience
- Physicians, Executives, and the Power of Alignment
Redesigning care around value has begun. Explore pilots and projects that are leading toward practical and effective changes in care delivery.
- Relentless Reinvention
- Mental Health Integration into Care Delivery
- Care Models to Improve Social Determinants of Health
- The Power of Design to Transform Care
- Innovating Care for an Aging Population
- Care Redesign
New relationships, risks, and business structures are redefining the marketplace. Learn what’s working, and what isn’t, in the race toward value.
- New Risk, New Business Models
- Navigating Payment Reform for Providers, Payers, and Pharma
- Consequences of Competition and Consolidation
- Payer-Provider Antagonism and Integration
- Transparency: Demand Versus Reality
- New Marketplace