About NEJM Catalyst
Health care delivery is undergoing a major transformation around quality, cost, and access. NEJM Catalyst brings health care executives, clinician leaders, and clinicians together to share innovative ideas and practical applications for enhancing the value of health care delivery.
Read The New England Journal of Medicine’s editorial: Leading the Transformation of Health Care Delivery — The Launch of NEJM Catalyst.
Ideas and Innovations You Can Use
NEJM Catalyst offers insightful articles and real-life examples from a network of top thought leaders, experts and advisors to provide:
- Practical innovations in health care delivery — Innovations in your organization with actionable ideas on important topics affecting the rapidly changing health care industry, including care redesign and patient engagement.
- Impeccable quality and impact — Setting new standards via selective, relevant insights and information from highly regarded experts.
- Active contributions from renowned authorities, thought-leaders, and advisors — Prominent experts and influential opinion leaders from provider organizations across the globe come together to offer personal perspectives and experiences on the transformation of health care.
- Independent and impartial curation — Unbiased, objective content presents new thinking and cutting-edge strategies without the influence of outside interests.
- An exchange of ideas among executives and clinicians — Executives, leaders, and clinicians from across the health care community share ideas and perspectives on ways to advance health care delivery in these challenging but opportunity-filled times.
Meet the People Behind NEJM Catalyst
Developed by NEJM Group, NEJM Catalyst, in conjunction with its Founding Advisor, Dr. Thomas Lee, MD, has carefully selected a team of Lead Advisors and Thought Leaders from across a variety of disciplines. These experts share their perspectives and offer solutions to meet your organization’s most urgent challenges.
Packed With Powerful Information
Continuously published, original content organized around broad themes reflecting important and critical issues impacting health care today. Current themes include:
Features That Inspire
Live-Streamed Web Events — Attend engaging presentations, talks, and round-table discussions with thousands of your peers from around the globe, given by experts in the field about major topics affecting health care today.
NEJM Catalyst Insights Council — Qualified executives, clinician leaders and clinicians from organizations across the country are surveyed on a regular basis, and their collective input is analyzed and highlighted in Insight reports.
Stay Informed with NEJM Catalyst Connect — Stay on top of the most current actionable ideas and practical innovations with this weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox.